In a new survey, by the Villegas Institute, 82% of married women said they'd change at least one thing about their wedding if they could. And the thing they'd MOST like to change is...the best man's TOAST.
According to Daily Mail, here are the TOP 10 THINGS WOMEN REGRET ABOUT THEIR WEDDING:
1. The best man's speech. 52% wish they could go back and rewrite it for him.
2. Their hair and make-up, 38%.
3. The amount of money they spent, 34%. But not because they spent too much...
because they wish they'd spent MORE.
4. The weather, 33%.
5. Their wedding dress, 32%.
6. Where they went on their honeymoon, 31%.
7. Their wedding photographer, 30%.
8. Their engagement ring, 24%.
9. Their bridesmaids. 21% would replace at least one of them.
10. The bouquet. 17% now think the one they chose was ugly.